Wednesday, August 17, 2011

83 Years ANDY WARHOL.



U.S. artist and filmmakerPop Art creator. Vangard-art. He stated quotes that last til today. For that and much more: My little tribute.
Artista plástico y cineasta estadounidense. Creador del Art Pop. Arte de vanguardia. Declaró frases que perduran hasta la actualidad. Por eso y por mucho más: Mi pequeño homenaje.



 

 



















...and here with the amazing argentinian artist: Marta Minujin.
... y acá con la increíble artista argentina: Marta Minujin.




His legacy in fashion was as or bigger than his paintings or films. From wallets to ski jackets, to shoes, watches and countless objects.
Su legado en la moda fue tan o más grande que sus pinturas o sus filmes. Desde billeteras hasta camperas de ski, pasando por zapatos, relojes y un sinfin de objetos.



 Jean Charles Catelbajac.


          







His head sentence was "In the future everyone will have their 15 minutes of fame."
 Su frase de cabecera fue "En el futuro todos tendrán sus 15 minutos de fama."














24 comments:

  1. probably one of my fave quotes - very true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this inspiration
    come visit COSMICaroline for a new outfit and a brand new psychedelic banner!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an amazing person! one of my icons, really!

    Costin M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oye me gusta tu blog que tal si miras el mio.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great artist and a big source of inspiration for all of us!
    xoxo

    Thedressingbooth

    ReplyDelete
  7. them shoes are awesome! cool photos!!

    xx love from London

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's honestly just influenced so many things, not just art and fashion but the respect people now have for artists and artistic people. He was an unbelievably talented soul.

    hiimsaratee.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/#!/_saratee

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply one of the best
    http://polliani.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ya lilo and stitch is so cute :)) ive followed you too, thanks sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great posts. I love your blog. I'm following you now, would you like to follow me back? :)

    http://am-better-today.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is so great! Your blog is great - I'm your newest follower :)

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog - If you like what you see, feel free to follow!

    Kristina
    Spotted Appeal

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love Andy, and his paintings as well. I have one shirt with his painting of Marilyn :)
    great blog, wanna follow each other?
    xxx
    N

    ReplyDelete
  14. Andy Warhol was definitely a visionary man before his time. Have you seen the movie Factory Girl? I think you'd like it, if you have not.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog the other day! I'm following you now and would love for you to follow me too! Excited to be blog friends :)

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for your nice comment!
    I would love to follow you!
    oh andy was amazing!! I really would love to have joined his factory! du you know the movie "factory girl"? It's great!

    xoxo
    http://miss-philo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Andy Warhol is definitely my favorite artist!

    Great blog!

    alisaguk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. me encantan los zapatos!y las fotos en general que subes!

    ReplyDelete